19 November 2014
OECD Automated Exchange of Information: Is this FATCA 2.0?
Speakers: Ladislav Janyik, CFO Slovnaft, Ingo Rauser, Partner Capco and Jozefina Trnavska, Head of Legal/Compliance Head, Sberbank Slovakia
Background:You are invited to f the next meeting of The Central and Eastern Europe Financial Services Club: The details are as follows:
Date: Wednesday November 19 from 6:30 pm until 9:30 pm
Location: Residence of the US Ambassador, Stara Vinarska 14/a, Bratislava
Subject: “OECD Automated Exchange of Information: Is this FATCA 2.0?"
Come to the event to hear our expert panel discuss on how new regulations are affecting the way all companies are needing to keep information and how this in turn affects their business strategies. While banks have been affected by FATCA, corporations have been feeling the fall out as well. With the new OECD Automated exchange of Information, how much will banks and their clients have to adapt themselves in what appears to be a more complex topic.
Our esteemed panel will discuss
- What effect does this have on a bank or a corporation ?
- Are there long-term implications or will this be a trend that may be deemed ineffective (ie- SOX) in achieving its purpose.
- What investments in technology must be made to comply with OECD AEI?
- How is personal data stored and who benefits from big data management?
- How is it affecting business needs?
- Which industries will be more affected? & Which industries face a transformational change ?
Welcome: Ambassador Theodore Sedgewick
Our esteemed panel of experts are:
Ladislav Janyik, , CFO, Slovnaft ,
Ingo Rauser , Partner , Capco
Jozefina Trnavska, Head of Legal/Compliance Head, Sberbank Slovakia
The panel will be moderated by:
Lydia J: Goutas Co-Chairman of the Financial Services Club CEE
The evening will be hosted by Thomas Labenbacher, Founder & Co Chair of the Financial Services Club CEE
& Lydia Goutas, Managing Partner Lehner Executive Partners, Co-Chair of the Financial Services Club CEE
This event is being sponsored by CAPCO.