16 September 2009
The Renaissance of banking operations
In the June meeting on the Consolidation of the CEE, the importance of banking operations both in the transformation and integration of banks as well as in assuring cost and profitability goals are met was emphasized. Our expert panel will discuss how banking operations have and will continue to transition to assure that all functions of the business run optimally, and yield essential information to make strategic decisions. Banking operations optimization for new services and opportunities as well as reducing risk is critical at all times but especially during a crisis when transparency is key to synergies between countries and departments..
- What have been the major challenges and changes pushing a new generation of operations ?
- What services can be offered to bankers and their customers, corporate and retail ?
- How will the crisis affect the development of operations systems ?
- What is the future ?
- and what are the particular challenges in the CEE.
An esteemed panel of speakers have been selected to discuss the subject including:
Martin Melkowitsch, COO Volksbank Hungary
Robert H. Kahn, Managing Director Global Sales, Automated Financial Systems, US
Michael Lafferty, Chairman Lafferty Group, London, UK
- Josef Matulka, Vice President, Delivery Manager Northern & Central Europe, , Capgemini Consulting, and the S1 Head of CEE Project Delivery
The evening will be moderated by Lydia Goutas and Thomas Labenbacher , Co-Chairs of the Financial Service Club CEE