12 June 2013
Redefining Leadership in one's career
Background:This Event is sponsored by RBS
• Susan le Jeune d’Allegeershecque, British Ambassador (former global HR for the foreign service and a nuclear expert)
• David Davies, Vice Chairman of the Executive Board/CFO, OMV AG
• Petra Suetter, Executive Director Corporate Coverage, Geschäftsleiterin, RBS International Banking Vienna Branch
• Pascale Rahman, VP and Deputy General Counsel, Global Operations, Flextronics
• Univ.Prof. Dr. Edeltraud Hanappi-Egger, Professor for "Gender and Diversity in Organizations", Head of Department Management, Economics University of Vienna
A changing economic world, increased regulations, changes in individual expectations and the need for creativity all peak in the melting pot of four generations in workplace at the same time, unprecedented in history. But this influences the content and profile of leadership, influences the economic growth and puts demands on companies as they struggle to manage their ROI while satisfying the ambition of internal stakeholders.
How does this diverse workforce redefine leadership?
What are the changes in career paths? Will we have more “reinterns”?
What role does increasing technology play in defining leaders ability to respond to market competition as a company AND within the company?
Will increasing regulations both help and hurt a banker’s career?
What are studies indicating our future will be like?